Garrison Buildings Overview
Large Buildings - Initial Cost = 150 Garrison Resources, 150g. Level 2 = 900 Garrison Resources, 300g. Level 3 = 1200 Garrison Resources, 500g.
- Barracks -
- Level 1: Unlocks Patrol Missions. Patrol Missions have higher than normal follower experience rewards.
- Level 2: Allows a follower with the bodyguard trait to accompany you as a guardian in Draenor zones.
- Level 3: Increases your follower limit by 5 and grants access to racial guard and banners.
Dwarven Bunker -
- Level 1: Doubles the chance for your quest rewards to get a rare or epic Bonus Upgrade, and increases the potency of the upgrade. Allows the collection of armor scraps from the orc clans of Draenor for armor transmogrification use.
- Level 2: Opens up work orders for follower weapons and armor in exchange for garrison resources. Also, new armor transmogrification items unlock.
- Level 3: Grants 1 of your 3 Seals of Tempered Fate (raid bonus loot roll) at no cost each week.
Gnomish Gearworks -
- Level 1: Unlocks a personal engineer that creates a powerful invention each day. Exceptional work!
- Level 2: Your engineer gains access to five new and amazing devices.
- Level 3: Allows the creation of a siege vehicle once per day. Drive it to victory in Draenor!
Mage Tower -
- Level 1: Allows the collection of ogre waystones from Ogres in Draenor. These waystones can be used to power an Ogre Waygate of your choice in Draenor. Also occasionally triggers Runes of Power during combat.
- Level 2: Unlocks access to a second Ogre Waygate for a total of 2.
- Level 3: Unlocks access to a third Ogre Waygate for a total of 3.
- Level 1: Enables the capture and training of special mounts in Draenor. Also allows you to remain mounted while interacting with objects in outdoor Draenor Zones.
- Level 2: You will no longer get dazed by enemies while riding mounts in outdoor Draenor zones.
- Level 3: Increases mount speed in Draenor by 20%.
Medium Buildings - Inital Cost = 100 Garrison Resources, 150g. Level 2 = 300 Garrison Resources, 300g. Level 3 = 600 Garrison Resources, 500g.
- Lunarfall Inn -
- Level 1: Each day, a visitor offering a dungeon quest with generous rewards will spend the day at your inn.
- Level 2: Recruits a random follower each week. You can specify traits and abilities you're especially interested in.
- Level 3: Unlocks the particularly lucrative treasure hunter missions.
Trading Post -
- Level 1: A merchant shows up each day selling trade goods. Also allows the trade of crafting reagents for garrison resources.
- Level 2: Grants access to the Sha'tari Defense faction. Also unlocks the ability to acquire parts from around Draenor to build an auctioneer.
- Level 3: Increases reputation gains in Draenor by 20%.
- Level 1: Allows you to capture clefthoof, elekk, wolves, and talbuk for leather and fur. Used for leatherworking and tailoring recipes.
- Level 2: Allows you to capture boars and riverbeasts for rare meats used to create the most powerful food.
- Level 3: Allows you to capture elite beasts to harvest for Savage Blood, which is used in all epic crafted armor and weapons.
Gladiator's Sanctum -
- Level 1: Increases your out-of-combat regeneration in outdoor Draenor zones and allows the collection of broken bones from defeated enemy players (used for Conqueror's Tribute).
- Level 2: Enables safe fall and underwater breathing in outdoor Draenor zones. Also enables the Nemesis quest series for defeating enemy players of specific races.
- Level 3: While below 35% life, all damage taken is reduced by 50% in outdoor Draenor zones. Grants access to the Highmaul Coliseum gladiator tournament.
Lumber Mill -
- Level 1: Allows you to mark small trees in Draenor for harvesting. Harvested Timber can be converted to work orders for garrison supplies.
- Level 2: Allows you to mark medium trees for additional Timber.
- Level 3: Allows you to mark large trees for even more Timber.
Small Buildings - Initial Cost = 50 Garrison Resources, 150g. Level 2 = 100 Garrison Resources, 300g. Level 3 = 300 Garrison Resources, 500g.
- Gem Boutique, The Forge, Alchemy Lab, Enchanter's Study, Engineering Works, Scribe's Quarters, Tailoring Emporium, The Tannery -
- Level 1: Allows the production of profession items and work orders.
- Level 2: Allows followers with the appropriate profession trait to work here, granting a unique bonus. Also allows up to 14 work orders at one time.
- Level 3: Allows up to 21 work orders at one time.
Salvage Yard -
- Level 1: Allows Salvage to be occasionally recovered from missions.
- Level 2: Increases your chance at recovering Salvage from missions. In addition, you may now discover follower items in Salvage.
- Level 3: Greatly increases your chance at recovering Salvage from missions. In addition, you may now discover player items in Salvage.
- Level 1: Enables access to your personal bank and increases the total number of active work orders for all buildings by 5.
- Level 2: Enables access to your guild bank.
- Level 3: Enables access to an Ethereal Trader for Void Storage and Transmogrification and increases the total number of active work orders for all buildings by 15.
Free Buildings - Initial Cost = Free. Level 2 = 50 Garrison Resources, 300g. Level 3 = 100 Garrison Resources, 500g.
- Lunarfall Excavation - Every day, Mining Nodes spawn in your Mine that do not require Mining Skill to harvest.
- Level 1: Allows players to mine Draenic Stone from mineral nodes in Draenor. Draenic stone can be converted to Work Orders for Draenic Minerals.
- Level 2: Allows followers with the Mining trait to work here, granting increased Work Order yields and Mine Carts with bonus Ore in your mine. Also opens a new mineshaft, granting access to additional Mining Nodes and allows up to 14 Work Orders at one time.
- Level 3: A final mineshaft allows access to rich mining nodes. In addition, garrison guards will patrol your mine, keeping it clear of hostile Goren. Also allows up to 21 Work Orders at one time.
Herb Garden - Every day, Herb Nodes spawn in your Garden that do not require Herbalism Skill to harvest.
- Level 1: Grows Draenic Seeds into herbs each day and herbalism nodes are available in the Garden.
- Level 2: Allows followers with the Herbalism trait to work here, granting increased Work Order yields and allows you some choice in what herbs spawn in your Garden. Also increases the amount of herbs that can be harvested at the garden and allows up to 14 Work Orders at one time.
- Level 3: Grow a unique Draenor fruit tree in your garden that grants food buffs. Also allows up to 21 Work Orders at one time.
- Level 1: Attracts elite pets you can battle for rewards. Also lets 5 of your battle pets hang out in your Garrison.
- Level 2: Increases your trap chance and reduces the cooldown of Revive Battle Pets while in Draenor. Up to 10 of your pets can now hang out in your Garrison.
- Level 3: Unlocks a pet battle daily with unique pet rewards.
Fishing Shack -
- Level 1: Allows small Draenor fish to be caught in garrison waters and provides access to daily Fishing quests.
- Level 2: Allows medium Draenor fish to be caught in garrison waters.
- Level 3: Allows enormous Draenor fish to be caught in garrison waters. Also grants you a chance to catch a unique fish that can be used to lure mysterious creatures onto the shore.
Town Hall is the main building your Garrison is built around. You get the Level 1 Town Hall with the initial Garrison creation and upgrading the Town Hall is how you grow your Garrison. You can upgrade your Town Hall (and your Garrison with it) at 92 for 200 Garrison Resources. The Level 3 Town Hall requires 100 and costs 2000 Garrison Resources and 5000g.
via Rizzen - <Modest>
Last edited by Elvine; 11-14-2014 at 06:45 PM.
Tags for this Thread