Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurimax View Post
    Okay, not sure if anyone would be interested, but I'm currently busy compiling a TomTom waypoint list with quests/treasure coords.
    Mainly doing this for myself (still 8 alts to level from 91 to 100). But if people would be interested, I'd try to make it into a guide.

The part with Tanaan is out though, as all my alts are already 91 and in their Garrisons gathering GR every couple of days.

Cheers, J
    I think there will be a few people that would find that useful! Don't hesitate to share them within a new post!

Faction
    Alliance
    Server
    Hellscream (EU)
    One thing I noticed though is that treasures give almost double the xp than is shown in the videos (at least in SMV).
    I thought the treasure xp was considered quest xp. Are they doubled with rested?

J

One thing I noticed though is that treasures give almost double the xp than is shown in the videos (at least in SMV).
    I thought the treasure xp was considered quest xp. Are they doubled with rested?

J
    Yes, they can benefit from rested experience.

Faction
    Alliance
    Server
    Hellscream (EU)
    I've been working a bit more on it (lacked time though, RL caught up with me).
    You think it's best Elvine to start a new thread?

Cheers J

I've been working a bit more on it (lacked time though, RL caught up with me).
    You think it's best Elvine to start a new thread?

Cheers J
    Sure, go right ahead to start a new thread!