Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Faction
    Alliance
    Server
    Sargeras (US)
    Battle Tag
    polihayse#1422
    Quote Originally Posted by Krindell View Post
    Perhaps there is a sort of "bonus xp" if u do the quest @92, normal xp @93, and reduced xp 94+ ? I noticed i received less xp from quests/objectives in the area each time i leveled up (not sure for 92-93, but definitely sure for 94+ )
    Did he have the same level than you ?
    Yes. He was following the guide exactly. I can pretty much confirm that exp has been nerfed because i have had multiple people coming to me with that problem. I have some extensions that I can include into the route if needed. Also, some new things that people have shown me can be included.
    Last edited by Elvine; 11-03-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Faction
    Alliance
    Hey polihayse, thanks for sharing this awesome guide. I have a question, can you skip entirely tanaan jungle intro and go straight away into SMV? tanaan will be prolly crowded to death on my realm

Hey polihayse, why only 24 quest in the quest log? Does the WoD start quest bug out if u have no place for it in the log?

Quote Originally Posted by Ein View Post
    Hey polihayse, thanks for sharing this awesome guide. I have a question, can you skip entirely tanaan jungle intro and go straight away into SMV? tanaan will be prolly crowded to death on my realm
    Nope its not possible. Its possible on Beta but wont be on live

what about your route for 24 quests.
    i got 8 @ klaxxi
    4 @ shadopan
    6 @ isle (9 if i walk to another questhub)
    so right now im at 21 quests. so do i wait for a 3rd camp on isle to get 24 quests or did i completely forget a big camp?

and another thing i got in my mind. do i really want to turn those quests in before going to wod?
    like Ein said it will be crowded as hell at the beginning. wont be better if i turn the dailies in first. otherwise almost everyone will be stuck and i got a 24 questxp lead..

Faction
    Alliance
    Server
    Sargeras (US)
    Battle Tag
    polihayse#1422
    Hey polihayse, why only 24 quest in the quest log? Does the WoD start quest bug out if u have no place for it in the log?
    I'm going to fix that. You can have 25/25 dailies in your quest log and when WoD goes live you will have 26/25. Initially, I didn't want to risk causing some kind of unnecessary bug, but I'm pretty sure it's fine. I think the new plan is to get 25/25 dailies in the quest log and one item like http://www.wowhead.com/item=87871#starts from a boss in dread wastes that can be clicked from the bags to start a daily. This is necessary now due to there being a few nerfs to exp in the route.
    Last edited by Elvine; 11-03-2014 at 10:22 PM.

Faction
    Horde
    Server
    Arygos (EU)
    Battle Tag
    Tryhax#2506
    Quote Originally Posted by dafty View Post
    what about your route for 24 quests.
    i got 8 @ klaxxi
    4 @ shadopan
    6 @ isle (9 if i walk to another questhub)
    so right now im at 21 quests. so do i wait for a 3rd camp on isle to get 24 quests or did i completely forget a big camp?
    There are 12 PvP quests on the Isle of Thunder. You can get 7 of them each day, so go there on multiple days. All of them can be turned in at the starting hub, which also has the portal back to the Shado-Pan Garrison.
    I'm going to do a big list of possible quests, that are better than regular dailys in the coming days and will link to them here aswell.

So beta is now down, im just curious on how much can change between now and live? Does blizzard usualy do a lot of off the record Changes?

Can we expect the route is gonna work pretty much like it has done up til now?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Poli, what do u think about leveling as Guardian instead of Feral? U get a lot better Aoe Damage but lack the run speed from cat form, which can maybe be made up for by using travel form a lot?

Going Guardian with DPS Gear that is
    Last edited by Sulan; 11-03-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Faction
    Alliance
    Server
    Nazjatar (EU)
    Nice guide! Glad there is one for alliance too! How about adding the Nat peagle fish quest for additional Quests at the beginning? You can have them in your bag and start the quests later.

Faction
    Horde
    Server
    Scarshield Legion (EU)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJcore View Post
    Nice guide! Glad there is one for alliance too! How about adding the Nat peagle fish quest for additional Quests at the beginning? You can have them in your bag and start the quests later.
    If you mean the mimic octopus et al, those don't give experience. The Claw of Anger from Sha of Anger doesn't either. Tested those on beta.