Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by polihayse View Post
    I think the new plan is to get 25/25 dailies in the quest log and one item like http://www.wowhead.com/item=87871#starts from a boss in dread wastes that can be clicked from the bags to start a daily.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31677
    and
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31599

will also work i guess?

Faction
    Alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulan View Post
    So beta is now down, im just curious on how much can change between now and live? Does blizzard usualy do a lot of off the record Changes?

Can we expect the route is gonna work pretty much like it has done up til now?
    Wondering the same thing. Is it possible Blizzard suddenly does a nerf of xp gained ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Wondering the same thing. Is it possible Blizzard suddenly does a nerf of xp gained ?
    Its gonna suck standing in SMV and suddenly treasures dont give any exp anymore, panic :P
    But yeah even tho ive played WoW since Vanilla I have never been in any beta Before this one, if anyone could just share some info on this would be great

I think it might be worth starting outside the portal, do the starting quests, get your garrison and your garrison HS. Then hs and turn in your dailys really fast and then garrison hs back and do the route? to lower the chance of getting stuck with the starting quests

Quote Originally Posted by Buckmagoo View Post
    I think it might be worth starting outside the portal, do the starting quests, get your garrison and your garrison HS. Then hs and turn in your dailys really fast and then garrison hs back and do the route? to lower the chance of getting stuck with the starting quests
    Ure right, this has been my internal idea but the Word about is has spread everywere lately so maybe everyone will do this now :P
    U can only have 22 dailys however since there will be times ure gonna need to have room for 3 quests at the same time in Jungle

Faction
    Alliance
    Server
    Frostmourne (US)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckmagoo View Post
    This. Plus if you buy your first xp flask then go hand in the dailies, it could be quite handy.

Faction
    Horde
    Server
    Scarshield Legion (EU)
    Quote Originally Posted by fongpay View Post
    This. Plus if you buy your first xp flask then go hand in the dailies, it could be quite handy.
    Did anyone test whether this works? If it works the choice for turning in dailies later is a no-brainer really. It would mean you'd have to walk back after saving Olin though since you won't have your potion before that I believe.

It doesnt work and here is why. Potions are 91+ and if u go and hand the quests in at level 91 instead of 90 they do not give as much exp as earlier. Im not sure if its acctualy +-0.
    But I know its not more at least.

And also, if u follow the guide u need the dailies to reach level 91

Faction
    Horde
    Server
    Scarshield Legion (EU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulan View Post
    It doesnt work and here is why. Potions are 91+ and if u go and hand the quests in at level 91 instead of 90 they do not give as much exp as earlier. Im not sure if its acctualy +-0.
    But I know its not more at least.

And also, if u follow the guide u need the dailies to reach level 91
    Ah, you're completely right. Forgot about the lv 91 restriction on the pots. In my runs I am usually 100-200k into 91 when I've finished the first garrison quests though, so it may turn out that by doing the delayed dailies handin, you will be handing in some dailies while you are already 91. If anyone knows how much experience is lost from that, that would be good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Whytefyre View Post
    Ah, you're completely right. Forgot about the lv 91 restriction on the pots. In my runs I am usually 100-200k into 91 when I've finished the first garrison quests though, so it may turn out that by doing the delayed dailies handin, you will be handing in some dailies while you are already 91. If anyone knows how much experience is lost from that, that would be good to know
    Something tells me that they gave 8 or 9k experience(without pot). I dont know for sure tho, dont remember anymore