Thread: Truesteel Ingot

Faction
    Alliance
    Server
    Korialstrasz (US)
    Battle Tag
    Alexdacrazy#1702

Truesteel Ingot

4 days into the expansion... How many Truesteel Ingots should I be getting each day? I have only been able to level my Blacksmithing up to 611 at this point. I logged in first thing this morning, did my daily BS CD, and collected the loot from the work order. Total I got 9 Truesteel Ingot. I can't login every 4 hours to check the work orders because I have to work during the day, so unfortunately that will slow me down.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I be getting more than 9 Truesteel Ingot first thing?

It shouldn't slow you down if you queue up work orders. You can queue up 7 and they are done one by one. That means queue up 7 and that takes 28 hours to complete all of them. You don't need to login every 4 hours.

Faction
    Alliance
    Server
    Korialstrasz (US)
    Battle Tag
    Alexdacrazy#1702
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    It shouldn't slow you down if you queue up work orders. You can queue up 7 and they are done one by one. That means queue up 7 and that takes 28 hours to complete all of them. You don't need to login every 4 hours.
    Thanks. I've got level 2 Forge so I can do 14, but it's good to know I don't have to login every 4 hours. My Forge follower is only 94 though, so it stinks I have to level her to 100 before I feel good about leaving her in the Forge.