Faction
    Horde
    Server
    Defias Brotherhood (EU)
    Battle Tag
    Cocolupia#1841

Good Glyphs to sell new to being a scrib :P

Well if someone had some data on most used PvP glyphs and PvE glyphs it would be cool ...... if someone could share but if not ill make one and post it.Im just really confused atm cause i literally have no idea what im doing, also are their any other alternative ways to make gold using inscription ?

Thanks for taking the time to reply if you do.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by whataguy View Post
    Well if someone had some data on most used PvP glyphs and PvE glyphs it would be cool ...... if someone could share but if not ill make one and post it.Im just really confused atm cause i literally have no idea what im doing, also are their any other alternative ways to make gold using inscription ?

Thanks for taking the time to reply if you do.
    Regards
    Sell all glyphs that are profitable is my rule of thumb. Learn how to use TSM and let it figure out all the profitable glyphs to make.

Faction
    Horde
    Server
    Defias Brotherhood (EU)
    Battle Tag
    Cocolupia#1841
    Well im humbled really lol didnt expect a response from Elvine :P, well you see ALL the WoD glyphs i can make are profitable but im at the stage where if i loose gold getting it back would be very very hard. So im looking for a specific list or some data cause most of the AH data sites are still not updated.