Alchemy not making any gold?

I feel like we are useless. Is it worth it spending all of the herbs from your garrison that are just pilling up and use them for flasks or just sell the stacks of 200? it sucks being in a low level realm lol. Is there a new guide out there for alchemists? PLZ HALP

Faction
    Horde
    Server
    Ysera (US)
    Battle Tag
    septerian#1797
    I was in the same boat so I just started selling the herbs as stacks of 200, on my realm that's about 250-300g, as for alchemical catalysts that you have left over craft them in the Draenic Philosopher's Stone and vendor them for 25g a piece. I also buy out any catalyst on the AH that are 3g and lower.

Faction
    Alliance
    Server
    Moon Guard (US)
    Battle Tag
    Brutalbarbie
    Your better off making a profit from the potion of lucks, and treasure finding, in recent videos players are running heart of heart with the potion and possibly making over 5kg from treasure and the tiny chest drops you can vendor the greens or send them to a enchanter to DE them but the dust aren't very profitable either. :3

Faction
    Alliance
    Server
    Bleeding Hollow (US)
    I've been making loads off of Potion of Luck, Potion of Treasure Finding, the int, str, agi wow pots, and I'm xmute master making living steel, titansteel, and meta gems. I've been crafting true gold but they are hit or miss. I'm funding my Legion prep doing this.