Making Gold In Inscription Without Glyphs
I've noticed that the forums have been rather quite lately so decided I'd add a little to it!

This is going to be centered around making gold with inscription besides glyphs, because we all know the glyph market can be crazy some times.

Table of Contents:
Current Content
1. Weapons/Offhands/Trinkets
2. Research Notes
3. Inks
4. Card of Omens
5. WoD Cards

Old Content Markets
1. Certificate of Ownership
2. Crafted Malevolent Trinket
3. Darkmoon Cards
4. Mysterious Fortune Cards
5. Fortitude III Scrolls
6. Shoulder Enchants
7. Toys
8. Twilight Vendor Items

Current Content
Note: I personally have been staying away from the weapons, Trinkets, off hands, and the upgrades, but they can still be and are profitable.

1. Weapons/Offhands/Trinkets
When it comes to the weapons, offhands and trinkets, you can sell them as stage 1-6. 1 being at crafting cost, and 6 having upgrade tokens added up to 6.
The weapons I'm talking about here are the Crystalfire Spellstaff, Etched-Blade Warstaff, and the Warmaster's Firestick.
The Offhands is the Shadowtome.
And there are several different trinkets that can be crafted with your Darkmoon Card of Draenor.
When getting into this market, I'd suggest not crafting these, but buying the stage 1 off the ah and adding upgrade tokens to it, because normally it's fairly easy to find the stage one for below crafting cost.
Again, I tend to stay away from this market myself, but it is still profitable and it is always wise to put the upgrade tokens on them before selling.
Another thing, as we get closer to legion, this market may begin to become harder to sell.

2. Research Notes
These are good if you are just getting into inscription and don't know all of your glyphs yet. It's also good to throw a few on the ah for other's who don't know all of their glyphs yet as well and don't know that they can use these. You probably won't sell a huge amount of these, but It's something cheap to craft that may sell too

3. Inks
You'll need Warbinder's Ink to trade for other inks further in the guide. Also, these can be posted above crafting cost and people who don't want to buy the herbs or are too lazy to craft the inks themselves may buy them. I sell some every now and then. I try to keep them on the ah, but usually need them more than I need them on the ah.

4. Card of Omens
Card of Omens is a very nice way to earn gold. I tried flipping them, but I tend to make more by selling them instead. They aren't incredibly high priced, and you will only make a couple profit per card, but they sell like hot cakes and that gold adds up quick.

5. WoD Cards
I craft these passively. Every once in a while I have enough cards for a deck and make a trinket. I usually save the trinket until I decide to upgrade it, or until I find nice deals on upgrades.

Old Content Markets

1. Certificate of Ownership
These are nice because they allow Hunters to change their pets names. They are cheap to craft since they only take 2 Celestial Ink and a Parchment to craft, and you can just trade in 2 Warbinder's Ink for 2 Celestial Ink. Since only one class can use them, they are a bit slow to sell if you price them too high, so play around with your prices.

2. Crafted Malevolent Trinket
This is great for people leveling by pvp since it removes all movement impairing effects. I can usually sell a few of these a month.

3. Darkmoon Cards
This is another market that I myself, am not to into. On my server, these are a bit hard to get into since they are expensive to make. I haven't gotten into them enough to know if the deck/trinket sells well on my server or not. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy the inks for these off of the ah rather than trade them in. But again, that's my server. Yours may be different.

4. Mysterious Fortune Cards
These are very much much like the Card of Omens. These cost a Blackfallow Ink and a Parchment to craft and sell very similarly to the Card of Omens. Close to crafting but sell like hot cakes which adds up.

5. Fortitude III Scrolls
The Runescroll of Fortitude III is a market I just started getting into. I made a few of the II and I and sold a few, but haven't tried the III yet. They may be good while leveling in groups when legion comes.

6. Shoulder Enchants
I do pretty well in this market. The Greater sell a bit more often than the normal enchants and for a bit more profit, but all of the are worth crafting.

7. Toys
This is another market that I've just recently gotten into. I haven't had any sell on my server yet, but it may be server dependent as many things are. They are cheap to make, so it's worth a try.

8. Twilight Vendor Items
These are items you can buy from a vendor in Twilight Highlands that are needed to craft some of the old world inscription staves. You have to do the starting questline for the Twilight Highlands to have access to the vendor, and a lot of people don't want to do them. I don't have a lot of Inscription competition on my server, so they don't sell TOO well, but I also could do some tweaking to my pricing to make these sell better too.

All in all, these are a few great ways to play around with inscription if you don't want to bother with Glyphs or want to add these to your routine!