Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blank Glyph Sales Spreadsheet

Blank Glyph Sale Template

Hi all,

Today i have a new sale sheet for you all this time to go with your inscription. This sheet is complete with all the glyph's that you can learn to create and then sell. I have also added a bonus feature to this sheet so you can see what class is selling the most glyph's.

The File can be downloaded HERE

And here is a screenshot for you peeps to look at so you can see what your getting.

Hope you all like this template and be sure to check out my other templates and guides linked below;
    Last edited by Elvine; 12-30-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Great job! I'm sure everyone will love this!

Faction
    Alliance
    Server
    Sylvanas (EU)
    Battle Tag
    Francisco#21
    Thanks a lot, Lanky! You're awesome!!

Thank you so very much

I think i am kind of stupid ... But for what exactly is this? I just dont get it ._.

Quote Originally Posted by ray1892 View Post
    I think i am kind of stupid ... But for what exactly is this? I just dont get it ._.
    Hi it's just a simple spreadsheet for people to use to track their sales Nothing more nothing less

Ahhh okay, tought it would calculate which glives are more profitable or sth like that ^.^ Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by ray1892 View Post
    Ahhh okay, tought it would calculate which glives are more profitable or sth like that ^.^ Thx.
    If you want an addon to show you what is profitable to craft check out here.

unfortunately im not that smart lol, if i could add a feature to tell you what sells best i would xD