Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

5.2 Leveling Changes

If leveling Blacksmithing always seemed daunting, 5.2 should make this a bit easier. There is a series of new Training Projects requiring [Ghost Iron Bar] that should get you from 1 to 500--no more flying around Azeroth for [Mithril Ore].

This reminds us of the Pandaria leveling recipes added to Cooking at the start of Mists of Pandaria, which allowed players to level up cooking mostly from vendor materials and cut out the need for old-world reagent farming. So far, no other professions appear to have received a similar revamp on the PTR.

It looks like [Ghost Iron Bar] will be more in demand in 5.2 between these Training Projects and the addition of crafted vanity weapons, mounts, and pets mentioned here.

Source: WoW Head

Only for bs atm?

So far, BS is the only profession this has been done for. Though I wouldn't be surprised if we see other professions follow suit in the future.

Any tips ? should i lvl BS now or wait this update ? i can farm some mats tho or buy it on ah if its cheap.
    And is BS/JC good at pvp wise and some gold making from jc now and 5.2. Any thoughs?

- - - Updated - - -

Any tips ? should i lvl BS now or wait this update ? i can farm some mats tho or buy it on ah if its cheap.
    And is BS/JC good at pvp wise and some gold making from jc now and 5.2. Any thoughs?

Fml. I wish this was here before i just wasted 20k last week on leveling it -_-

Quote Originally Posted by McDerpsAlot View Post
    Fml. I wish this was here before i just wasted 20k last week on leveling it -_-
    Sha Hug! <{◕ ◡ ◕}>

Is this actually in the game now? or did they scrap it

It is in the game, the trainer is in shrine right under where all the portals are for alliance, not sure about horde as I don't play it :P

how did i not know this! lol on 02-02-2013 elvine said it was only for bs, has this changed do you know?